Thank you for supporting UW Medicine on Husky Giving Day. Your compassionate support of the UW Medicine Emergency Response Fund is helping us save lives and reopen our economy now and protect our communities in the future.
Your caring gift to the UW Medicine Emergency Response Fund will go straight to work, continuing our efforts to fast-track an end to the pandemic — and stop the next one before it starts.
Here’s what your generosity is making possible:
- Easing the burden on our healthcare workers with wellness and mental health programs, COVID-19 rapid testing, housing and financial assistance.
- Delivering COVID-19 testing kits into the hands of people in our community, including testing materials, shipping boxes and postage.
- Supporting vaccinations and vaccine outreach in underserved communities.
- Helping us stay ahead of the virus by quickly identifying new COVID-19 variants before they’re circulating widely in the community.
- Advancing the next generation of vaccines by providing the lab materials needed to test and refine innovative vaccine candidates developed at our Institute of Protein Design.
None of this work would be possible without you. Thank you for being part of Husky Giving Day.